Tuesday, November 3, 2009

STABBERS DESIRE

I’ve come to know a friend or two
Each have shown an attitude I knew
For days they pretend to be my friend
For one single deed they make my trust end.

An outside appearance is very tricky
An inside appearance is so sickly
An attitude with a face to match
When I talk there’s always a catch.

I have dreamed before for a friend for real
But not a single one can show me what they really feel
Many have come and many have tried
To be my friend when I laughed or when I cried.

A single beer can make you proud
An empty can sure is so loud.
Never curse, never stab
Wish you won’t meet an opponent with a strong jab.

So each of you don’t take it personal
All of you don’t deserve a single medal
An honor or a certificate is not meant for you
Who deserves it? You don’t have a clue.

You know you name, don’t point to others
You flock together because you all have the same feather,
Never laugh never smile
It is only you who has the backstabbing desire.

No comments: